Thanks to the generous support of the Complex Systems Society we are able to offer seven bursaries, which will cover between 60-80% of the registration fee.
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for a bursary please indicate it in the pre-registration form. Priority will be given to the following:
- researchers coming from countries listed in the B category of EAA membership (here);
- researchers from outside of Catalunya;
- researchers with no institutional support for the travel costs;
- in case of match between applicants preference will be given to researchers with disabilities, researchers coming from under-represented ethnicities and female researchers (in that order).
All pre-registration forms received before 1 April 2018 will be considered for the bursaries (after that date we will consider applications on the ‘first-come-first-serve’ basis if any bursaries remain). You will be notified of the outcome in the first week of May.
[Follow the steps below ONLY if you have been notified of the bursary award]
If you are successful
Once you receive a confirmation of the bursary award (IMPORTANT: please do not follow these steps if you have not been notified of the award). In order to secure the bursary you need to register as a member of the Complex Systems Societies and pay their membership fee:
- 20€ for students
- 30€ for postdocs, non-permanent academic staff
- 40€ for permanent academic staff
Please send us the confirmation and we will waive your registration fee.
[Follow the steps above ONLY if you have been notified of the bursary award]